Yes we can!
Step into your nearest SIG Roofing branch (see www.sigroofing.co.uk) and you’ll find shelves stacked high with a brand new repair compound with some clear advances in repair coating technology.
Introducing the New FIX-Rcryl
FIX-Rcryl is a waterproofing repair membrane with a load of benefits.
Not only does it coat many existing roofing materials, liked cracked bitumen, felt, fibreglass, brickwork, cementitious bases, metals etc it’s also great for different roof types – pitched, flat, complex. There’s a handy data sheet that explains all the application details but you get the picture.
• Instant shower protection from application
• One coat solution, requires less application time.
• Higher dry film build, meaning you need less when compared to similar products
• Full range of application methods i.e. brush, roller or squeegee
• Cold applied
• Consistent and even application coat weight which is easy to apply
• Quick build up that won’t sag or drain on vertical surfaces
• Will gap fill and bridge small cracks
• Wide range of application temperatures
• Low VOC emissions less than 400g per litre (When compared to leading brand repair compounds)
• Fibre filled to give improved characteristics
• Low odour (When compared to leading brand repair compounds)
• High UV resistance
• Low colour change
• Available in 5 & 20kg packs
Fix-Rcryl… that’ll fix it.