The FIX-R Classic Liquid 10 system is a collection of 8 Polyurethane based products, designed to assist the roofer with protecting flat roofing surfaces. In addition, a rheology modification additive is also available for FIX-R Classic Liquid 10 (FIX-R Liquid 10 Thixo).
It’s fast and simple to apply – view our installation video below.
What’s included in the range?
1. Liquid 10
A single component polyurethane liquid membrane. Its formulation allows a fast curing, bubble free, single coat application, seamless, roofing system to be created.
- Fast curing
- Bubble free smooth finish
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Will remain elastic down to -40°C
Waterproofing and protecting:
- Asphalt and Bitumen roofs
- EPDM Membrane
- GRP Roofing Systems
- Metal and cement fibre roof sheets
- Gypsum and cement boards
2. Fibred 10
A thixotropic, fibre reinforced, single component, polyurethane liquid membrane used for roof detailing.
- No Additional reinforcement required
- Fast curing – skins over in 2-3 hours
- Bubble and defect free membrane
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Remains elastic down to 40°C
- Internal / external corner details as reinforced detail
- Detailing around pipes and flashings as reinforced detail
- Reinforcing of joints in OSB decking or approved insulation boards
- Application into concrete gutters
- Vertical up stand work as it’s less prone to sagging
3. JointSeal 10
A novel low modulus expansion joint sealant, formulated to contain both PU and Silylated-PU technology, giving rise to a sealant which includes the best of both technologies.
- Excellent adhesion to almost any surface
- Excellent extrusion, tooling and storage stability over a wide range of climatic conditions
- Excellent chemical resistance, suitable for sealing joints in swimming pools and chemically treated water
- Low modulus, joint movement accommodation 50%
- Excellent resistance to heat > 60°C and will remain flexible down to -40°C
Sealing joints in:
- In situ concrete
- Expansion concrete plates
- Precast panels
- Brick and block work
- Water tanks
4. Primer 10
A single component polyurethane primer suitable for most substrates.
- No additional accelerator to add
- Low viscosity
- Easy to apply by brush or roller
- Excellent wetting, penetration and drying time
As a Primer over:
- Built up felt
- Ceramic Tiles
- OSB decking and all other timber surfaces
5. Traffic 10
A single component, moisture curing, polyurethane liquid.
- Strong and uniform adhesion on almost any surface
- Highly hydrophobic
- Highly flexible even down to -40°C
- Excellent heat and UV resistance, will not peel, yellow or soften up to 80°C
- Outstanding resistance to chemicals and mechanical stress
Creating a hard wearing surface over:
- FIX-R Classic Liquid 10 roofing system for balconies and walkways
- Asphalt or bitumen roofs*
- Concrete surfaces, even garage floors*
- GRP Roof Lights*
- GRC Tiles*
*FIX-R Classic Primer 10 Required
6. Liquid 10 Thixo
FIX-R Classic Liquid 10 Thixo is a unique additive developed to solve application difficulties of FIX-R Classic Liquid 10 in severely inclined, uneven or completely vertical substrates.
- Reduces the number of coats of Liquid 10 required when used together
- Achieves a uniform thickness on uneven substrates by modifying the rheology of the Liquid 10
- Greatly enhances the thixotropic properties of Liquid 10 without affecting its final viscosity
- Available in 1Kg plastic sausages for easy addition into Liquid 10 without significant loss
- Waterproofing of vertical flashing details on a roof
- Waterproofing and protection of an uneven substrate
- Waterproofing and protection of corrugated metal roofs
7. Tape 10
FIX-R Classic Tape 10 is a self-adhesive tape made of a butyl rubber
compound protected by a fleece in polypropylene.
The tape has been developed for applications where it is necessary to have
a high adhesion property on materials like concrete, gypsum boards and marble
- Excellent adhesive properties
- Excellent heat stability
- Excellent adhesion at low temperatures
- High workability, plasticity and formability
- Solvent free
- To seal and reinforce the joints between timber decks, roof sheets and approved insulation boards
- All surfaces must be primed using Classic Primer 10 and allowed to fully cure before tape application.
8. Fabric 10
FIX-R Classic Fabric 10 is a non-woven, spun bound, polypropylene reinforced fabric. Use when applying FIX-R Classic Liquid 10 over existing Built-Up-Felt and Asphalt roofs.
- Made of 100% polypropylene material at high temperature and spun-bound
- Non-toxic, non-irritant
- Made from materials conforming to FDA Standard requirements
- No other chemical composition, stable, non-toxic, no smell, safe for sensitive skin
Watch our Installation Video and see how simple the FIX-R Liquid 10 system is to apply.