FIX-R have been at the forefront for many years supplying the roofing market with quality flat roofing systems and this is no exception with the introduction of FIX-R GRP, developed alongside trusted installers and manufactured to the highest standards using only virgin materials in its production.
• GRP Product Range
• Recommended GRP Tools & Associated Equipment
• Types of Edge Trims and where to use them
• GRP Quick Installation Guide
• GRP Trims Installation Guide
• Catalyst Addition Chart
• Materials Usage Guides
• Frequently Asked Questions
What makes FIX-R GRP the right choice for you:
• 20 (450g CSM) & 25 (600g CSM) Year Material Guarantee’s on system.*
• Materials specially developed and designed for roofing.
• Superior `wet-out’ of resin with fibreglass reinforcement.
• High grab and final bond strength to 18mm OSB 3.
• Controllable cure system that can be adjusted with hot and cold weather conditions.
• UV resistant topcoats with ease of application.
• Tough and weather resistant finish.
• Long term performance with use in areas such as extensions, garage roof, balconies,
walkways and industrial roofing.
• Anti-Slip option for topcoats.
Whether it’s a small or large flat roof, a refurbishment or a new build, our GRP system is the perfect choice for you.
GRP Product Range
FIX-R GRP Performance Resin
Developed to achieve a consistent curing speed when used with the standard FIX-R GRP Catalyst.
• Available in 5, 9 & 18kg tins 1.25kg/m2 covergae approx with 450g csm.
• Designed to be used with FIX-R GRP Catalyst and FIX-R GRP Chopped Strand Matting.
FIX-R GRP Performance Topcoat
Specially formulated to give the optimal finish to your GRP project. With excellent coverage and application viscosity, designed not to run and sag whilst applying.
• Available in 5, 9 & 18kg tins 1.25kg/m2 covergae approx.
• Available in mid grey, other colours are available subject to minimum order quantity.
FIX-R GRP Standard Catalyst
FIX-R GRP Catalyst is used to start the reactive curing process for FIX-R GRP Performance Resin & Topcoat.
FIX-R GRP Iron Silicate
Iron Silicate enables our GRP system to be used for walkways and balconies creating an anti slip surface.
• Available in 5kg, 10kg buckets and 25kg bags.