FIX-R Liquid Roofing is a cold-applied, single component modified Polyurethane, resulting in a seamless, liquid waterproofing membrane that is totally non-hazardous. FIX-R Liquid Roofing is a firm favourite for Roofers, as it can be applied to almost any roof substrate and is ideal for roofs with complex detail and upstands. It is fully reinforced with a polyester membrane and cures naturally through contact with moisture in the air, creating a waterproofing system suitable for use on both new and remedial projects.
Use FIX-R Fabric to fully reinforce FIX-R Liquid Roofing, creating a flexible and strong waterproofing system.
• 25m x 1m (for field area)
• 25m x 250mm (for detailing and upstands etc.)
• 25m x 100mm (for board joints)
FIX-R Stain Blocker is a high build primer designed to be used on all bitumen substrates before the application of the main Liquid Roofing.
• FIX-R Stain Blocker is bright blue in colour and designed to promote adhesion to all bitumen based surfaces
• All chippings and ballast must be removed from the substrate; the surface must be cleaned thoroughly by power washing and then sealed with FIX-R Stain Blocker
A water based, low viscosity white primer intended for adhesion promotion on:
• PVC Single Ply Membrane
• Treated and Untreated Wood
• Approved Insulation Boards
• OSB3 Decking Boards
• Apply only when atmospheric and substrate temperatures are greater than 5°C
• The surface of the substrate should be clean and dry and must be 3°C above the dew point
FIX-R Jointing Tape is a polyester reinforced self-adhesive tape designed to seal joints and seams prior to the application of the FIX-R Liquid Roofing System. It replaces the need for the 100mm wide reinforcing fabric and liquid application reducing overall installation costs.
• Seals telescopic tube fasteners in a mechanically fixed insulation system
• Excellent adhesion to most substrates
• Water resistant immediately after application
• Available in rolls of 25m x 100mm