The FIX-R Torch on Roofing System is a torch-applied built up roofing system for flat and pitched roofs, which consists of reinforced bitumen membranes using polyester reinforcements with exceptional mechanical strength and dimensional stability. The reinforcements are impregnated and then coated with specially formulated SBS (Styrene Butadiene Styrene) modified bitumen or APP modified bitumen.
Available in a range of 4 mineral colours (Black, Brown, Blue-Grey and Green) FIX-R Torch on Felt has a high resistance to puncture and excellent tensile strength, making it your first choice solution. And it comes with a 15 year guarantee!
Suitable for use as the uppermost layer of a built-up roofing system, FIX-R 20 is a non-woven polyester based torch applied capsheet, coated
with an SBS rubber modified bitumen coating.
• 20 years insurance backed materials guarantee
• Torch on application
• Strong polyester reinforcement
• Flexible SBS Bitumen
• Low temperature flexibility – 15°C
• Cost effective performance
The FIX-R Torch On Roofing System is a torch applied built up roofing system for flat and pitched roofs and includes venting layers, capsheets and underlays. Available in 4 mineral colours:
Green, Blue-Grey, Brown and Black they are ideal for new roofs and the repair of existing felt and asphalt roofs.
• 15 year warranty on all products within the systems
• Tough polyester reinforcement for membrane strength and durability
• Excellent adhesion facilitates all detailing work
• High resistance to puncture
• Rapid melt sacrificial backing speeds torching application
Used as an external layer of the system – must be protected with mineral chippings, promenade tiles or other suitable protective finish.
Consists of a glass tissue coated with rapid flow rubber modified bitumen.
With 40mm perforations – specially designed for torch on systems where partial bonding of the underlayer is required.