Now that mortar alone isn’t a suitable fix under BS 5534, a number of clever new dry-fix alternatives have been developed. The TIL-R Dry Fix Ridge Kit, for example, is a mechanically fixed solution that can be used with most conventional ridge tiles, or on hips (in conjunction with hip trays).
It’s lightweight, safe and simple to install – even in damp and frosty conditions – as there’s no mortar required. So if you’re working on a refurbishment, maintenance or improvement project with a tight deadline and budget, you can crack on, whatever the weather!
Available in SIG Roofing branches nationwide, the TIL-R Dry Fix Ridge Kit is highly durable, requiring little ongoing maintenance, and complies to British Standards.
Other new products in the TIL-R range include Lead Free Flashing, Breathable Pitched Roof Underlays and Concrete Ridge Tiles.
Look out for more products in the range coming soon.
TIL-R Dry Fix Ridge Kit
• High quality, low cost, mechanically fixed solution
• Secures ridge tiles at the roof apex
• Resistant to wind uplift and water penetration
• Ventilated to BS 5534 requirements
• 20-year warranty
• 6m long vapour permeable Ridge Roll, with corrugated aluminium strips down each edge
• 2.5cm butyl strip attached to the underside
• Aluminium and technical fabric glued and sewn together with threads for durability
• Flexible Ridge Union and Clip
• 100mm stainless steel Screw and Clamping Plate
• Ridge Batten Bracket – shape prior to installation